20 things you'll never hear from Ted Nugent
01. Nah, the Second Amendment isn’t that important. What’s the big deal?
02. I think Barack Obama will be the most effective President I’ll see in my lifetime.
03. I’ve been thinking about becoming a vegetarian.
04. Who needs venison? Gimme some more of that tofu!
05. If they’re lucky enough to make it across the border, just let ‘em stay here.
06. I’m out of ammo.
07. Will you turn my amp down a little? It’s too loud.
08. I’ll take a Double Quarter Pounder value meal with large fries, a large Coke and two apple pies.
09. If we don’t get global warming under control now it will be our grandchildren left with the impossible task of repairing Mother Earth.
10. I don’t think I’ll be able to write another song in “A” again.
11.Oooh. I don’t know. I better go ask Shemane before I buy another gun. She hates to see those things laying around all over the house.
12. What the hell is a bloodtrail?
13. Gimme that Ibanez guitar with the bolt-on neck. I’m just not inspired by my Gibson Byrdland anymore.
14. I thank God every day that there are people like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson looking out for my best interests.
15. I know. You’re right. It is cute and furry. Let’s not kill that one.
16. Keyboards are sexy.
17. I’m just going to sleep in tomorrow. Wake me up around Noon.
18. That song I wrote with Bon Jovi is probably one of the best of my career!
19. Man, I got so hammered last night. I’ve been puking all day.
20. Oh shit! I missed!
Source: Rock Confidential